|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||2 minutes|
|Passive Time||30 minutes|
- 1 LB Raw Medium Shrimp shelled & deveined, tails on
- 1 Medium Fennel Bulb thinly sliced
- 2 TBSP Fennel Fronds
- 1/2 Medium Onion thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to season
- Bring large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Add shrimp to boiling water and turn off the heat. Leave shrimp in the water just until firm and slightly opaque in the center, about 2 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Combine shrimp, fennel bulb, fennel fronds, onion, lemon juice, vinegar, olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl.
- Mix gently to combine and let sit for at least 30 minutes, tossing occasionally.
Optional Additions to be added when combine ingredients: slices of garlic, sweet red pepper or red jalapeño, carrot, or fresh green beans
The acidity of this pickled shrimp and fennel is the perfect companion for the buttery crispness of Lemon & Vine appetizers. Discover Lemon & Vine appetizers and entrees in your grocer's freezer. Find a grocery store near you with our products at lemonandvine.com
Share this Recipe