|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Cook Time||55 minutes|
- 1 1 lb French bread baguette cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1-1/2 cups frozen red raspberries thawed, drained
- 1 cup BAKER'S Premium White Chocolate Morsels
- 2 3.4 oz. each JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1-1/4 5 cups cold milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Slivered Almonds
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Toss bread with butter; spread onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle with raspberries and chocolate morsels.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Reserve 1-1/2 cups pudding for later use; refrigerate until ready to use. Whisk eggs into remaining pudding until blended; pour over ingredients in baking dish.
- Bake 20 min. Sprinkle with nuts; bake 15 to 20 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool slightly.
- Cook reserved pudding in saucepan 5 min. or until heated through, stirring constantly; serve spooned over bread pudding.
Share this Recipe